Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Bodyweight Glute Bridge: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Bodyweight Knee Push-ups: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bodyweight Medium Step-up: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bodyweight Bent-Over YTWL: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Bodyweight Side-Lying Hip Abduction: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Bodyweight Plank: 2 sets of 40sec
*Glute Training Program adapted from the “Glute Lab: The Art and Science of Strength and Physique Training” by Bret Contreras and Glen Cordoza.