Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Knee Banded Hip Thrust: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Knee-Banded Hip Abduction: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Weighted Stiff Leg Deadlift: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Bodyweight High Step-up: 3 sets of 10-15 reps each leg
- Decline Plank Pike: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- FLutter Kicks: 3 sets of 30 sec
- Bodyweight Push-Ups: 3 sets of AMAP*
*As Much As Possible