Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Standing Band Hip Abduction: 3 sets of 10-15 reps each leg
- Banded Frog Pump: 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Good Mornings (weighted or Bodyweight): 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Nordic Hamstring Curl: 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- Mountain Climbers: 3 sets of 30 secs
- Double Leg Lifts: 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Bonus: Pistol Squat Progression: 3 sets of 15-20 reps