Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Banded Frog Pump: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Eccentric Push-Up: 3 sets of (5 Reps or AMAP*) (4-seconds lowering phase)
*As Much As Possible
- Goblet Parallel Box Squat: 3 sets of 20 Reps
- Eccentric Chin-Up: 3 sets of (3 Reps or AMAP) (4-seconds lowering phase)
- Banded Seated Hip Abduction: 3 sets of 30 reps
- RKC Plank: 2 sets of (30 secs or AMAP)