Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Banded Kneeling Hip Thrust: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Dumbbell Standing Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbell Curtsy Lunge: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell One-Arm Row: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Extra Range Side-Lying Hip Abduction: 3 sets of 20-30 reps
- Hollow Body Hold: 2 sets of (30sec or AMAP*)
*As Much As Possible