Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Single-Leg Hip-Thrust: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Body-weight Push-ups: 3 sets of AMAP*
- Goblet Deep Squat: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Body-weight Chip-up: 3 sets of 7-10 reps
- Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Banded Seated Hip Abduction: 3 sets of 20-30 reps
- Body-weight Side Plank: 3 sets of 1-minute
*As Much As Possible