Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Dumbbell Hip Thrust: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Bulgarian Split Squat: 3 sets of 10 reps each leg
- Weighted Singlet-leg RDL: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Side-Lying Hip Raise: 3 sets of 10 reps
- RKC Plank: 3 sets of (30 sec – AMAP*)
*As Much As Possible