Sunday, September 5th, 2021
Rockland Lake State Park, 7:30 AM
Coach Medina & Coach Marie are beyond excited to organize our second edition of the #FasterTogether Half-Marathon!
The race is a USATF certified course.
Click here for the course map.
- Small (16 oz) and mini (8 oz) sealed water bottles will be made available to all runners.
- Hydration table will be located by start/finish line.
Health & Safety Measures
We are committed to ensuring a safe event by following the guidelines of authorities (including by not restricted to WHO, CDC, State/City/County/City, Parks Dept.)
Health & Safety Measures are subject to change with the evolution of the Covid-19 Pandemic and its spread within our local communities.
- Staff, bike supporters, and participating runners will be required to follow all safety and health guidelines, including but not restricted to: not attending if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, not attending if direct contact with someone who has tested positive within 14 days of the event, complying with travel restrictions, wearing a mask and social distancing.
- Each participating running will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all times for the sole exception of during the race itself.
- Pre-race health questionnaire provided by Coach Medina NYC the week of the race must be completed before the race starts in order to participate.
- In order to prevent crowding, no spectators will be allowed by the start/finish area.
- To avoid exchange between individuals, there will be no handout of water cups, rather we will provide sealed water bottles.
- In the case of any handout, protective gloves must be worn and hands must be disinfected before and after handout.
Questions? Contact us!