Sunday, September 5th, 2021
Rockland Lake State Park, 7:30 AM
Coach Medina & Coach Marie are beyond excited to organize our second edition of the #FasterTogether Half-Marathon!
Registration Fee: $75
The race is a USATF certified course.
Click here for the course map.
The race takes place around Rockland Lake. The 2.95-mi certified loop is fully paved and flat in its entirety, making it a perfect location to control a fast pace!
- Small (16 oz) and mini (8 oz) sealed water bottles will be made available to all runners.
- Hydration table will be located by start/finish line.
Park at Parking Lot 5 to be located closest to Start/Finish area.
Parking is free for vehicle entering the Park before 8:00 AM, after that, fee is $10 upon entering the Park.
No official baggage area will be designated. We highly recommend keeping all valuables and other belongings in your car or with a trusted individual.
RESULTS & AWARDS
- Live Tracking and Results will be available here.
- Finishers Medal to all finishers.
- Prize Money for Top three Male & Female Finishers:
RACE DAY PHOTOS & FINISH VIDEO
- All race photos are free and will be publicly shared on social media, an email with the link will be sent to all participants after the race.
- Finish video of all runners will be uploaded on race results page.
HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring a safe event by following the guidelines of authorities (including by not restricted to WHO, CDC, State/City/County/City, Parks Dept.)
Health & Safety Measures are subject to change with the evolution of the Covid-19 Pandemic and its spread within our local communities. Final health & safety measures will be emailed to all participants in the weeks/days leading to the race.
- Staff, bike supporters, and participating runners will be required to follow all safety and health guidelines, including but not restricted to: not attending if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, not attending if direct contact with someone who has tested positive within 14 days of the event, complying with travel restrictions, wearing a mask and social distancing.
- Pre-race health questionnaire provided by Coach Medina NYC the week of the race must be completed before the race starts in order to participate.
- In order to prevent crowding, no spectators will be allowed by the start/finish area.
- To avoid exchange between individuals, there will be no handout of water cups, rather we will provide sealed water bottles.
- In the case of any handout, protective gloves must be worn and hands must be disinfected before and after handout.
Questions? Contact us!