Sunday, April 18th, 2021
Rockland Lake State Park, 7:30 AM
Coach Medina & Coach Marie are beyond excited to organize the inaugural #FasterTogether Marathon! This unique edition is open to fourty (40) Coach Medina NYC athletes who already have ran their BQ time or have demonstrated fitness to achieve their standard.
The race is a USATF certified course and Boston Marathon Qualifier event.
Click here for the course map.
Registration (First-come first-served)
Phase 1: Thursday, January 21st: Registration opens to Automatic Qualifiers.
Automatic qualifiers will receive an email on Thursday with the registration details.
Phase 2: Monday, February 1st: If space remains, registration opens to Provisional Qualifiers.
Provisional qualifiers will receive an email on Monday 02/01 with follow-up details.
We are committed to ensuring a safe event by following the guidelines of authorities (including by not restricted to WHO, CDC, State/City/County/City, Parks Dept.)
- Staff, bike supporters, and participating runners will be required to follow all safety and health guidelines, including but not restricted to: not attending if experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, not attending if direct contact with someone who has tested positive within 14 days of the event, complying with travel restrictions, wearing a mask and social distancing.
- Each participating runner will be required to provide one (1) negative Covid-19 test within seven (7) days of the event in order to participate.
- Each participating running will be required to wear a mask/face covering at all times for the sole exception of during the race itself.
- Pre-race health questionnaires provided by Coach Medina NYC must be completed before the race starts in order to participate.
- In order to prevent crowding, no spectators will be allowed by the start/finish area.
- To avoid exchange between individuals, there will be no handout of water cups, rather participants are asked to bring their individual hydration bottles.
- In the case of any handout, protective gloves must be worn and hands must be disinfected before and after handout.