12-Week Full-Body Program at Home with an emphasis on glute training*.
Advanced athletes can add more challenging variations and/or exert more effort in each rep/set. Strength exercises are our best recommendation to prevent injury, reduce pain, and, most importantly, for overall improved athletic performance.
Click HERE to download printable version.
- Bodyweight Feet-Elevated Glute Bridge: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Bodyweight Torso-Elevated Push-Up: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bodyweight Parallel Box Squat: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bodyweight Inverted Row: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Bodyweight Side-Lying Clam: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Bodyweight Side Plank: 2 sets of 20sec
*Glute Training Program adapted from the “Glute Lab: The Art and Science of Strength and Physique Training” by Bret Contreras and Glen Cordoza.