Marie-Ange Brumelot, Pro-Athlete
With her creativity and joy, Coach Marie excels in getting the best out of you! She believes in enjoying the process to succeed and works accordingly to create the best environment for you to thrive in.
“There is a time to be serious and focus on the task at hand, and there is a time to let go and laugh. Both are essential for long term success.” -Coach Marie
- USATF Level 1 Coach
- CPR/AED and First Aid
- National Ranking (FRA, Marathon): 2nd (2019), 4th (2018), 9th (2017)
- Olympic Trials Standard (Marathon 2:36:23 – 2019, 2:35:41, 2022)
- Paris Marathon Top French Finisher: 3rd (2017)
- NYC Marathon AG Top 3: 2017 (1st), 2016 (3rd)
- NYC Marathon Borough Winner: 2016 (Brooklyn)
- NYRR Runner of the Year Nominee: 2019,2017, 2016
- 5km: 16:26 (Twilight 5,000m 2022)
- 10km: 34:38 (NYRR Joe Kleinerman 10km 2020)
- Half-Marathon: 1:13:46 (Brooklyn Half 2022)
- Marathon: 2:33:49 (Chicago Marathon 2022)
You must be logged in to post a comment.